Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Smooth Operator

This morning I went out for my first run in more than a week. I cannot believe that it has been that long since I last ran. Plus, I had to pick a hilly route to add insults to injuries. I struggle with this route normally but on a day like this when I haven't ran in a while, it was tough. Luckily, it was overcast and not too warm. I survived! I get to do it again tomorrow morning. Boo!


Then at lunch I taught a spin class. I can safely say that I earned my lunch today.


I am headed to the Honda Center this evening for a Sade/John Legend concert. This is the second time in two weeks that I am here. It's a work related thing this time around. I don't really know much about Sade or John Legend. I hope I have the energy to make it through the evening.


No comments: