Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rambling

I haven't been running very much this week. I was pretty wore out from the weekends. I think I need a vacation from my weekends. :) Anyhow, I took 3 rest days in a row and felt much better this morning, so I went out for a run. I didn't know how many miles I was going to be able to get in. Turns out I had a little over 7 miles in me. It felt great to run again. I've not been eating very healthy lately so it was good to at least get some exercise in.

SF Marathon is in 1.5 weeks. I feel nervous for some reason. I always feel this way when I haven't raced in a while. This is not a good reason to be running races every weekend but doing so does take the edge off of upcoming races.

This is beautiful isn't it? I took this photo from Fort Baker near Sausalito a couple of years ago. Psyching myself up for marathon number 14!


No comments: