Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just Five More Minutes!

Not going to lie, for much of this week, this is what I felt like during most mornings when I am suppose to be up and out the door to the gym by 6am...


Doing two workouts a day is really not as easy as it seems. This is how I know that I do not have what it takes to train for a Triathlon. I just don't. I am enjoying my workouts. Just very tired at the end of the day. I mean, so tired that I'd rather sleep than eat. I know, right?

Source

And when I do eat...it's like this...

Source

 Why do you do this to yourself momma?!?


And work...

Source

What can I say about work? Oh okay, so it's not quite this bad but still!

Looking forward to the weekend already! But stay away from the 405 Freeway! You know what is happening this weekend.

Source

Also, I started taper this week for the upcoming SF Marathon. It is a little more than 2 weeks away. I haven't been in SF for awhile so it'll be fun to go back. I ran the half in 2009 and will be running the full this year. You can be sure that there will be a lot of eating. So much eating. You know...for carbo-loading. ^_^ I hope to get in some sight seeing as well but we'll see what I can fit in.

Photo credit to Sister K

No comments: