Saturday, July 30, 2011

2011 SF Marathon Eve

Another long and fun filled day here in San Francisco! I have to go to bed in five minutes...running 26 miles tomorrow morning requires a lot of sleep. Here is a quick snap shot of my day. I will elaborate more on some future postings. Bottom-line is that I probably should have eaten better and not walked around as much as I did but you only live once and I choose to live it to the fullest!

I started my day bright and early at the Ferry Building Farmers Market...


...and I went into the Ferry Building *again*. I will likely go once more before I leave. Love.it.so.much! **(that's not my cheese plate!)


I did some yoga at the fountain across from the Ferry Building. ;)


I also zip-lined over it as well! So scared!


I had tea at the Palace Hotel! Carbo loading!


I went to Chinatown for the first time.


I ate this for dinner!


My five minutes is up! Must hop into bed. Tomorrow is a busy day. Blogging will commence on Monday morning likely. I will have lots of on-course photos to share! Good night and happy marathon dreams!

No comments: