Monday, June 27, 2011

Peonies

I caught a cold or something over the weekend so I am home sick today. Luckily I had picked up some beautiful Peonies over the weekend at Trader Joe's...


...and they've all opened up today and look simply amazing! So at least I have some beautiful flowers to look while I am laying in bed.


Well I guess this little guy is also keeping me company so it's not all bad. :o)


Things got busy this weekend so I did not have a chance to start on that fondant project but we did make some progress on the baby shower planning for my sister.


Sister S and the BIL finally found some time to set up their baby registry. This was an item on the baby shower to-do list. For the most part, this is more than half completed now.






Babies have a lot of stuff!


But really cute stuff!


I thought this jogging stroller complete with racing stripes was the coolest thing ever but Sister S was not for it. It was awesome, you can even pop a wheel-y with it.


After a couple hours of scanning items for the registry, we were all pretty tired. We headed to the Tea Station for a pick-me-up. It really hit the spot.


Speaking of baby stuff...I've gotten back on the knitting wagon again but it has been slow going. I was hoping to have something to show by now but it is currently still a work in progress. Don't think I am going to get any of it done today since I am not feeling well.


Obviously, no working out today. I hope I feel better tomorrow. I didn't do my long run this past weekend because I was pretty sore from this past week's workout schedule. I think I need to readjust my schedule a bit and maybe stick in a rest day or par down on one of the double days. I'm not really focused on training right now because I don't really have any important races coming up but I still need to keep up the training so that I have a good base when the time comes to start training.

No comments: