Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Monta Japanese Noodle House - Las Vegas, NV

I have to admit that Emil influenced me to drive all the way off the strip into Chinatown in Vegas for ramen. He is always talking about this place when he goes to Vegas, so naturally I had to check it out. It was a nice change to be able to have ramen while in Vegas. Plus it was not bad.



I ordered the Tonkotsu-Shoyu Ramen and for the most part I liked it. Not as much as Santouka because I am not as big a fan of thin noodle as Emil but it was tasty! This flavor combo was a bit salty for me. Next time, I am just going to go with the Shoyu.


Dining companion ordered the Shoyu Ramen with Nitamago (egg) and extra Chashu pork. That egg was spectacular! Wish I had some now. I love eggs!


Plus a side of Gyoza. These had a strong ginger flavor but in a good way. They were great!


Monta Japanese Noodle House
5030 Spring Mountain Rd, Ste 6
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Neighborhood: Chinatown
(702) 367-4600

No comments: