Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Admin Day to Me!

When I am not running or eating, I actually have a job and since you now know that I celebrate Admin Day, you probably have guessed that I am someone's assistant. And you would be correct! I have an amazing boss and the fact that he appreciates me really makes coming into work everyday easier. I am pretty lucky! Every year he sends me flowers on Admin Day and I always get him chocolate on Boss Day. Yeah it's a win-win situation all around. This year I got multi-colored tulips...


...and this balloon!


I also got this from the company. :)


And if all that wasn't enough...I also got these lovely flowers from Sister K! Thank you for thinking of me Sister K! My office is like a florist shop now! :)


1 comment:

Julie D said...

Happy Admin Day!! I'm sad you didn't get into NY, but at least you don't have to be a Maniac yet (wait, is that a good thing)??