Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ducks Restaurant - San Gabriel, CA

I've actually waited weeks to post this review so that it would align with Sister J's birthday since the two are kinda related.

A couple of years ago, we took Sister J out to lunch at a Japanese Curry/Katsu joint called Ducks. I really liked the name...DUCKS! I'm actually not sure why it is called Ducks but they have some tasty grub here so who cares. 

I ordered this Shoyu Pork Ramen. They have pretty good ramen here. I really liked this bowl.


Pork Katsu Curry - this is very good! Although I don't think I've ever met a plate of Katsu Curry that I didn't like but whatever.



We are dressed up in green in this photo in honor of Sister J's birthday since GREEN is her favorite color!


Ducks Restaurant
1381 E Las Tunas Dr # 1
San Gabriel, CA 91776-1744
(626) 287-8743

1 comment:

ilovesteaks said...

I love Ducks! I usually get their katsudon.