Tuesday, January 5, 2010

To My Sisters...



This post is dedicated to all my lovely sisters! We had a wonderful '09 with so many happy memories made. I am so happy to be a part of this family. I know I would be nowhere without the love and support of my parents and sisters. Being in a family of all girls is like being born into a predestined circle of friends. You practically have friends for life. I know my life would not be as fulfilling without them. I look forward to each and every moment we get to share as they are becoming more and more uncommon these days due to everyone's busy lives. I look forward to everything the new year brings. To my sisters, may you all have a wonderful new year! Love you lots!

1 comment:

Julie D said...

Aww, a tear! Maybe one day, we can all do marathon again, but that would include Kwi.