Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 8

Breakfast - 8:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ toasted walnuts, blueberries, bananas, golden raisins and PB.

Snack - 10:30am
1 cup of french vanilla coffee - I am trying to cut this but so hard, so hard!
1 boiled egg

Lunch - 1:30pm
Chicken sandwich on sandwich thins w/ sliced baby tomato
1 small steamed yam
1/4 large apple

Snack - 3:00pm
1 small steamed yam
1 Clif Bar

Dinner - 7:00pm
Chicken sandwich on sandwich thins w/ sliced baby tomato and guacamole
6-7 pita chips
1/4 medium orange

Snack - 8:30pm
1 small container of che dau

Note: My first week of clean eating didn't start out the greatest but hopefully that will improve over time. I am ready for week 2. Let's see how well I do.

Check out my review of the 13.1 Los Angeles Half Marathon and what I did over the weekend here. I had a great weekend and beat my previous half marathon time. I am pretty happy about that!

1 comment:

Julie D said...

Looks like from your PR that you don't need to eat clean, ha ha.

Thanks for the guest review! I'm jealous of all the yummy-looking food from this past weekend.

Cleaned up the blog entry a little; it's much easier to get the pictures and text spaced correctly when using the "Edit HTML" mode. It looks like notepad and works pretty well. Finally, my work e-mail has been down for a while, so if you've been trying to reach me there, I won't get to it for a while.