Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Race of the Year! 13.1 Race Series - Los Angeles




Pre-race commentary: I haven't blogged in a while but I promise that will change. This coming weekend I will be running my first race of the year in beautiful Santa Monica. I won the entry from Chic Runner. I am such a lucky girl! Anyways, the race is part of the 13.1 race series which has races in varies locations just like the Rock & Roll series but with half marathons. This series is a first for me so I am really excited to try it out. I am also looking forward to spending some time hanging out in Santa Monica. That is such a great area to run and have some great places to eat and shop! I will take some photos and do a post race review afterwards. No during race photos as I am not so good with that. Maybe one day I will document a race but this is not the race to do that. I am planning to PR at this race so I can start off on the right foot...hahaha. Wish me luck!

Post-race commentary: You can find my race recap here as I had done a guest post on my sister's site

No comments: