Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 137 - Thursday


Breakfast - 9:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, tropical nut mix and PB

Snack - 11:00am
Sliced honeydew and watermelon

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Run 5 miles

Lunch - 2:30pm
Brown rice w/ roasted chicken leg and cauliflower & shrimp
Sliced watermelon and honeydew

Snack - 3:00pm
Sliced melons

Dinner - 7:00pm - Pho Bac
1 regular bowl of steak and tendon pho
1 regular honey green tea w/ boba and rainbow jelly from Tapioca Express

Snack - 9:00pm
Sliced pineapple and honeydew
2 pieces of chocolate from Godiva
1 salty plum lolly

Note: So I've been without a car since Monday morning. I haven't missed it all that much. I realized that I've been really lazy because I haven't felt the need to go anywhere afterwork aside from my run club. I get my car back tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to see it undamaged. Also, this morning was the last day of my antibiotics. I am so so happy about finishing that stuff up as it was seriously causing my stomach to bleed. I am sure things can only go up from this point. Amazing that one month ago at around May 26th was when I first experienced the symtoms of what turned out to be a month long illness. Now it will take me 1 month to get back to the level of fitness I was at before being sick...bleh! It's weird because I was feeling pretty invincible before getting sick and now I feel like a toddler learning to walk all over again. It sucks but I know and hope that I will be back to where I was soon.

No comments: