Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I have so much to be thankful for! I am truly blessed and grateful! Hope everyone had a nice meal today. I know I did!

I made the annual Double Layer Pumpkin Pie for dessert.


My parents made the rest! They made ribs this year and Sister J made a vegan green bean casserole, new additions to the holiday menu. It was all so good!


I ate way more than what is shown here. My hands got dirty from eating ribs so I was not able to take any more photos after that. 


Happy 1st Thanksgiving to my little niece! She is growing so fast. I guess it has been a couple of days since I last held her because she surprised me today when she started to wiggle her legs. I guess she recently started wiggling, cooing, turning her head and smiling. It is going to be a year full of many wonderful firsts for her. 


No comments: