Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving at our house! Family, friends and amazing food. Whats not to love! I am grateful for all that I have in life...my amazing family, my partner in crime, my adorable pup, my job, being able to run like the wind and enjoy all that life has to offer! I really am a lucky gal and I am truly grateful. With that, here are some photos of the amazing food that my parents wiped up. Love you mom and dad!




Pie 1: Apple
Pie 2: Pumpkin
Pie 3: Lemon Meringue

And every year my sisters always request that I make this Double Layer Pumpkin Pie from the lovely people at Keeblers. I make this pie every year and even though I can no longer eat this, I did taste it the first time I made this pie a couple of years ago. I can't even remember what it taste like but I do love making it for the family.

Got all the ingredients together!


Recipe!


Mixing the bottom layer


Top layer in the works


Simple as that! And NO baking! You heard right! :D

1 comment:

Glenn Jones said...

Mmmm! Looks delish! Next time make sure you make an extra one of those pies for me!