Monday, November 29, 2010

I *heart* Crumbs Bake Shop - Hollywood, CA

I was doing some work related errands last week that took me to Hollywood. I took the opportunity to check out LA Live and the Hollywood and Highland shopping center. I had not been here in a couple of years and things have changed a little bit. More shops and restaurants for one. But what I was really excited about was the chance to taste cupcakes from Crumbs Bake Shop. And the verdict...they are amazing! They are my new favorite cupcakes. The cake part is moist and the frosting is not overly sweet. The cupcakes are LARGE, they are the size of those large muffins. It actually took me 4 sittings to eat one. But each time was as amazing as the first. I will definitely come here whenever I am in the area. I hope they open up a store in the OC soon...hint hint!

El Capitan Theater
What is this thing? A giant macaroni?
Break dancers on the Walk of Fame.

Here I go, like a kid in a candy store!!
Cupcakes boxed, bagged and ready to take home to savor!
DROOL!
This is my beloved Baba Booey! Peanut Butter and Chocolate! I died!
By the way, this was the reason I was in Hollywood! But that's all that I'm sayin'. ;^)
Crumbs Bake Shop
6801 Hollywood Blvd.
Suite 127
Hollywood, CA 90028
(323) 462-1300

or Various other locations

1 comment:

Glenn Jones said...

Is that the Magic Castle? Looksnlike I'll need to add a cupcake bakery to my list of place to go soon.