Friday, November 5, 2010

Corner Bakery

So the Corner Bakery is a restaurant that I've eaten at many times over the years. It is a chain, don't get confused by the name and mistake it for a bakery at a corner if you have never heard of this place. =)

For the most part, this restaurant is mostly a bakery with some amazing baked goods but they also serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This is one of those places where you order at the counter and they bring the food to your table. I go here on and off. There will be periods where I will go here once or twice a week and then months and even years when I don't eat here at all. There is a lot of places to eat where I live so for the most part, sometimes I just forget about this place. I was doing some major shopping recently and got really hungry when I walked past...so I went in. I ordered a snack, and then came back the following weekend for breakfast. Hope this doesn't mean I am hooked again.

They all pretty much look like this from the outside.
Who cares what the outside looks like when the inside looks like this.
Yes please...I'll have one of each!
Maybe some other time when I am not in a bakery that smells like heaven.
Really delicious cinnamon roll! I mean really delicious!
The Farmer's Scramble breakfast.
Chocolate Bundt Cake
My most favorite breakfast...soy chai latte and a butter croissant.
Toasted crisp! So good!
I had this for dinner a while back. It is the Salad Trio w/ a roll. A lot of food for something called a "salad".
Uptown Turkey on Harvest Toast (hickory smoked turkey, applewood smoked bacon, avocado, tomato and mayo). This is my favorite sandwich here! That bread is out of this world. I order this sandwich a lot!
It comes with a side of house chips and pickle
Roasted Tomato Basil Soup w/ Croutons

Big Al's Chili, this comes topped with shredded sharp cheddar cheese but of course I left that out.
I told you I order this A LOT!
***********************************************************************************
On another visit...


Fruit bowl


Plain toasted bagel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow everything looks so delicious! I haven't had a cinnamon roll in ages, I was just looking into recipes on Cooking Light to experiment with this weekend!