Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Shoes: Adidas Supernova Sequence 4

There are a few things in life that still makes me giddy like a little kid. Opening up a fresh jar of peanut butter comes to mind but very close in second is getting my hands on a new pair of running shoes. It's obvious where my priorities are.

So meet my new Adidas Supernova Sequence 4. I don't know why it has such a long name. They should just call it the Adidas SS4. Anyhow, this is my 100th pair of Adidas running shoes. Okay, not that many but close. I just keep buying them year after year. I use to be a huge Brooks fan but switched over to Adidas a couple of years ago at the recommendation of one Shoe Dog at RoadRunner Sports. Oh and by the way, if you ever need a new pair of running shoes 'quick-style' like I did and you need it the very next day, RoadRunner will take care of that...for free! I love them...RoadRunner and my new shoes!

I really like the new colors. I seem to remember that when I first started buying this model that it had pink stripes, then aqua, then blue and now it is purple and the shoe color went from white to grey. I read in Runner's World that this model is a little bit heavier than the 3s but it is minor. The weight of these shoes go up and down, pretty much like my weight but it all balances out in the end. :) Oh and these are stability shoes by the way because I pronate.



No comments: