Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 173 - Friday!


Breakfast - 10:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, tropical nut mix, pepitas and PB

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Stairmaster 30 mins
Weights - upper and lower (going to go back to seperate body parts maybe. Lighter weights.)

Snack - 1:30pm
1 Gotein drink mixed w/ water

Lunch - 2:00pm
Breaded and baked orange roughy w/ veggie cous cous

Snack - 4:00pm
1 medium white peach
9 Quaker ricecake minis

Dinner - 7:00pm
Garden salad w/ balsamic vingar w/ leftover penne pasta in spicy tomato sauce (loved this!)
OJ and Limade mix

Note: I feel so good today. I am actually looking forward to going to the gym at lunch time and hitting the weights hard. Maybe even do pull ups and push ups...haha. 10 mile long run scheduled for tomorrow morning with the run group. Need to remember to bring some water. Hope I feel this good tomorrow morning. Have to get up at 5:30am...yuck!


Random1: I felt amazing after my midday workout today. I haven't felt like that for 2 months. I can almost say that I feel like my old self again. Still coughing though. So during my workout today, I decided that I am declaring war on my fat. I will be working very hard in the upcoming weeks to shrink my fat cells. I am going to clean up my diet to the best of my ability. Going to try to go to the farmer's market again and eat more veggies and fish.

Random2: I have not written a beauty product review...well I think I've never written one but I started using something recently that I purchased at Mother's Market that I LUV! It is the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum. I am in LUV with this stuff. I was breaking out so badly the past 2 months...I think mainly because of me being sick and not taking such good care of my skin and maybe a little bit due to all the medications I was taking. I purchased this one day out of desperation because my face was not only breaking out, but I noticed my pores were all clogged up for some reason, I was red and uneven all over, plus I was oily and dry all at once. I was unhappy but this stuff totally fixed everything in 1 week. I LUV it!

Random3: Twilight's New Moon is coming out in November. I cannot wait! Not many things get me excited anymore, especially not movies but I am so excited to see this. I am not going to be crazy again and go see the midnight showing because I have a feeling that I will be crushed to a pancake and I am old! hahaha...ok that part is not that funny!

1 comment:

Julie D said...

Hope M had a nice b-day!