Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 148 - Monday

Breakfast - 10:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, tropical nut mix and PB

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Cardio - run 6 miles

Snack - 2:00pm
1 red plum

Lunch - 3:00pm
Brown rice w/ broccoli and shrimp in brown sauce and some BBQ beef

Snack - 4:30pm
1 cup honeydew

Evening workout - 6:00pm
Ride bike for 8 miles

Dinner - 7:00pm
Brown rice w/ BBQ chicken legs and broccoli and shrimp
1 cup honeydew
1 Giradelli chocolate square

Note: Man, what a weekend. It went by too fast. I didn't get a good look at it. I was bad with my diet and running. Don't get me started about the zucchini loaf my sister made. I went to town on that bread...poor bread! I did not workout one bit. Had one of the best 4th of July with family and friends...crazy hijinks, went to Anime Expo and finally ate at Euro Pane (such amazing food there), thank goodness I don't live or work near that place. I would surely gain a ton of weight. Everything they made was so fresh and simply prepared. I ordered the open face egg salad sandwich on Rosemary current bread, 1 biscotti, 1 pistachio macaroon and 1 current wheat scone, also an Arnold Palmer. All so good. The baked goods are just to die for. I will be coming here again. :)

Note 2: Hahaha...I have been bad with documenting my eating. I will be better this week with the photos and amounts. It's hard to keep track of what you eat when you eat everything in site. Note to self to have more self control..haha.

No comments: