Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 162 - Monday - New Leaf Day!

Breakfast - 10:30am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ wheatberries, tropical nut mix and PB

Midday workout - 12:00pm
Run 5.30 miles inside (man it really sucks to have to run inside...I am so not into running on the treadmill.)

Lunch - 2:00pm
Salad (I am eating a salad for lunch today no matter what. Compensating for the bad weekend eats.)
1/2 cup rainier cherries

Snack - 4:00pm
TLC granola bar
1 plum

Dinner - 7:00pm
Japchae, white rice w/ kimchi, grilled beef short ribs and veggies from K BBQ last week.
1/2 cup rainier cherries

Snack - 9:00pm
1 caramel and sea salt macaron (I think this is the last I am going to have of this, it is hurting my tummy because of the creamy center...so sad!)

Note: I really need to start eating better again. I am breaking out badly and my belly is ever expanding. I also am experiencing my stomach woes again so this week I will be good. I still have 2 macarons from the weekend which I will treasure throughout the week. Going to SF this weekend for the half marathon. I just want to survive. I did very little training for this even though I had good intentions of running some hills, my sickness for the past many weeks made it almost impossible for me to even get to the gym. Looking forward to this mini vacation. I've been up to SF before in a car but that was a long time ago so this is going to be fun!

No comments: