Thursday, September 1, 2011

You Spin Me Right Round

I am late posting today. Hectic day at work but it is Thursday and I am happy because tomorrow is Friday! I'm just looking forward to having a nice dinner and catching an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation this evening. Yes, I still watch that show even though I've seen most of them before. It's a comfort thing. It use to be Friends, The Ghost Whisperer or Sex and The City...now I'm on a Star Trek kick.

I have a fun but busy couple of days coming up. What is everyone doing for the long Labor Day weekend? I found this post of what I did last year.

I still haven't decided on a costume to wear for the Disneyland Half Marathon yet but let there be no doubt that I will be in costume one way or another. I may wear this if I can't find anything better before the race. :)

 
Immediately after I get done with the race, I'm taking off on a little trip! I know, a trip without a race involved...craziness! I will try to blog if I have time. Here's a little hint on where I'm headed. Fun!


I feel the need now to say something about spinning since I had used that post title. Well, I lead my fourth spin class today and I used a new playlist and worked the class pretty hard. They all stayed until the end. I must not have pushed them hard enough the other day. Now I know. I'm going to put together a couple of different playlists over the long weekend. I heart spinning but teaching is not half bad. I dare say that I even like it.

1 comment:

Monika said...

I vote for the tutu! We love the Peacock colors :)

http://glam-runner.com/glam-runner-tutu-styles/tutu-colors-and-styles/the-peacock/