Monday, September 5, 2011

City Slickers

Welcome to Circle Bar B! We went horseback riding today. Giddy up!

Photo taken by Sister K

Sister K recommended this ranch since she had been horseback riding here before. We all ended up having a really great experience here.



Signing our lives away.


Prepping for the 1.5 hour long ride. They have a 5 hour ride that I would love to do one day soon! Do you hear that Sister K? ;)


This was my horse for today. His name is Charlie...get it? Charlie Horse?! ^_^


This is the first time I've ever ridden a horse. I was really scared at first.


Then I was less scared. Hehe.


By the time I got to the top of the mountain, I wanted a horse of my own. Charlie was very persuasive. He was a stubborn horse and wanted to eat half the time we were suppose to be riding but he was a sweet and beautiful creature who captured my heart!

Photo taken by tour guide (LP)

This was our tour guide today. Hi LP! He was really funny and made the tour informative and fun. If you come here to ride horses, ask for him.


I was a bit scared going up the hills. Reminded me of trail running except the horse is doing all the work.


Can't beat the views!


We continued upward.


The views got more magnificent!


Just a bunch of city slickers.

Photo taken by tour guide (LP)

This was the most amazing way to start the day! A most fun and memorable Labor Day!

Photo taken by tour guide (LP)

Circle Bar B Stables
1800 Refugio Rd
Goleta, CA 93117
(805) 968-3901

No comments: