Monday, February 14, 2011

Something

In honor of Valentine's Day today, I found a list of the top 100 Love Songs and here are the top 10. I think it is a nice mix of songs from different decades. Love never goes out of style.

10. Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody (1965)
9. Modern English - I Melt With You (1983)
8. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight (1978)
7. The Beatles - And I Love Her (1964)
6. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (2006)
5. Billy Joel - Just the Way You Are (1977)
4. Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (1972)
3. Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed (1977)
2. Elton John - Your Song (1970)
1. The Beatles - Something (1969)

More photos from the weekend. This was of the beautiful sky yesterday at dusk. 


Tiny caramel apple from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!


This is the Valentine's Day card I picked out.


This is what love truly is...my mom packed me a croissant for work when I visited her this weekend.


In running related news, I went out for a 16-mile run on Saturday but only managed to get in 13. I am happy with that but will go back out there this coming weekend to get it right. This week, I plan to get in some quality pace running. I need to get my endurance level back up.

No comments: