Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Britta's Cafe - Irvine, CA

About a month ago, I was shopping at the UCI Farmers Market when I suddenly got really hungry. So instead of driving around looking for a place to get some breakfast, I remembered that Britta's Cafe was around the corner within walking distance from where the Farmers' market was. I love the eggs benedict here. It is one of my favorite breakfast items lately and it is very good here. This place gets mixed reviews mainly because of the lack of service but if you are having a leisurely breakfast you won't even notice, plus eggs benedict is something they do right at this place.

Charming!
Coconut cake!
Some lovely flowers as you enter the restaurant.
More flowers on each table.
Menu
Complimentary, warm and lovely scones. Served with butter and jam.
Really good Eggs Benedict with a side of mixed field greens in a light vinaigrette.
So good!
Scrambled eggs, ham and breakfast potatoes.



Britta's Cafe
4245 Campus Drive #B165
Irvine, CA 92612
(949) 509-1211

2 comments:

Eats Durian said...

looks yummy! I want to visit~

Julie D said...

Don't those have dairy?