Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Party Two of Four

Hello! Sorry for the lack of posting this week but work was crazy. I think the worse is over so maybe I will be able to write more often.  Last night after work, I went to holiday party number two. Holiday party number two was at a friend's house. A very large house! So large they had two Christmas trees. This was one of them. I forgot to take a photo of the other one.


It was a catered event!


They even had a bartender and a holiday drink menu! This green concoction is The Grinch. I had three of them. It was a good night!


I think this one was 2 of 3. ^_^


When I walked outside later in the evening, the moon had a halo around it. I took a photo because I wasn't sure if I had one too many or maybe I took a photo because I did have one too many.


This morning, I slept in for the first time in many weeks and had waffles with PB and maple syrup. 


I made myself some fried brown rice with orange chicken for lunch. I know what you're thinking. Where's the veggie? No? You weren't thinking that? Me neither!


And for dinner...spaghetti with artichoke heart tomato sauce and some leftover un-sauced orange chicken. Carbo-loading...


...for the Holiday Half Marathon tomorrow morning! It may very well be my last race of 2011. Maybe. I probably won't get a chance to post about the race until Monday as I have another holiday party to go to tomorrow. I can't wait for you to see my outfit for the party. I'm dressing up as a flapper girl. More details to come. :) If you are running this race tomorrow, see you out there!


No comments: