Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chicago Bound!

Well looks like it is just about that time. I've spent the day finishing up some stuff here at work. Organized all my race info. Heading to the store after work to pick up some snacks and last minute travel essentials. Go home pack my stuff. Rent and watch the Spirit of the Marathon movie to get some motivation in before I get on the road.

Did you know that this is the 33rd running of the Chicago Marathon? The Chicago Marathon is the same age as me! Wait, I've given away too much! ~_~

Looking forward to seeing this when I land in Chicago! I have a full weekend planned. I will try to blog, time permitting but I'll definitely return with lots of photos and hopefully some good stories to share. I'm so excited!

Motivational Signage!

1 comment:

Julie D said...

Good luck! You're gonna have fun, I'm sure, and run a good race, too!