Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Random Eats

Things have been busy at work lately which is why I haven't been blogging as much. The end of the year has always been a busy time at work for me so expect more delays in my posting. Despite being busy at work I've somehow found time to cook more often. Getting home late most nights always makes me just want to whip up something quick at home rather than go pick something up. So here are some dinners I've thrown together recently. Nothing fancy, just proud that I made myself food.

Crab cake, raspberry and sauteed mushroom salad w/ mixed green salad in a honey balsamic dressing.


Turkey burger with sliced tomato, pickles, guacamole, mayo on sandwich thins. 


Another shot of the turkey burger with the top bun on. I've been eating a lot of these turkey burgers lately. Particularly every night. They are so simple to throw together and easy to take to work for lunches. 


Tom yum noodle soup with chopped napa and baby bok choy, soft boiled egg and cut up turkey burger. That turkey is dominating my life right now. That's what happens when you shop at Costco for turkey burgers.


Tonight's dinner was beef tacos with chopped tomatoes, guacamole and chopped mixed greens (sub in for lettuce)


This was a delicious stew my parents made over the weekend. I died! It was so good!


Another random photo I found on my camera today:  Clif bar was giving away these Peppermint Stick bars to their Twitter followers and I snagged one! Score.


I don't even know what this is about! Puppy time-out?!?


No comments: