Monday, February 20, 2012

My Favorite Lululemon Piece

I think by now everyone that knows me knows how much I love Lululemon workout wear. I've been working out for quite a few years now and have amassed quite a collect of workout clothes. I have so much workout clothes that I could probably work out for the rest of my life without ever buying another piece of workout wear. Heaven forbid! Except for maybe shoes. I get that there are way less expensive options out there when it comes to something you wear to sweat in. I do, because I probably own at least one piece of workout wear from every single workout apparel company out there. I seriously own more workout clothes than regular clothes. Sometimes I wear my workout clothes as regular clothes. My family always gives me a hard time when I wear workout clothes as regular clothes. They call me a bum.

Now that I'm finish telling you about what a large collection of workout clothes I have, I want to talk about my most favorite piece. Yes, out of everything I own to workout in, the Run: Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve is by far my most favorite Lululemon piece. I didn't even have to think very hard to pick this as my favorite. I know they make some really cute skirts, tops and bras and what have you but this here is...well I've yet to find it's equal. It is form fitting but in all the right places just like everything else they make. The thing that makes this item stand out over everything else for me is the way it feels against my skin. It feels like a second skin. I get cold easily. I know some people can dress in a t-shirt and tempo shorts in 40 degree weather and go for a run in the morning but that is just not me. It takes me many miles to get my body warmed up. This top makes it very comfortable for me to go running during chilly mornings. And unlike a lot of other long sleeve tops that I own, this one breathes (cause it like a second skin) so that once I do warm up, I don't feel suffocated in it or get too warm. And yes, I also wear this as part of my regular wardrobe and sometimes even to sleep! ;) It does it all!

Source
I was not paid or compensated for this post in any way. Every once in a while, I like to sing the praises of stuff I like. I'm not one to be caught up in labels or hype. I do look for items that are well made, can take a lot of wear and tear and will last me a long time.

1 comment:

RoadBunner said...

I am with you -- I looove running clothes and could probably not buy anything new and have enough stuff to last forever. If I mixed and matched tops (ignoring whether they matched or not), I bet I could run for years and not wear the same outfit twice. Gah. I love the swiftly shirt material, too. What keeps me from super puffy heart loving them is that they always ride up on me! I even hemmed one a little once and that didn't help matters :(