Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Eleven

Today's post is brought to you by the number 11...AH AH AH AH AH!

 
I was tagged by Krissy over at Shiwase Life for this 11 question thing. I was number 10 on her list of 10 people so I beat out some lucky sucker...just kidding Krissy. Thanks for thinking of me. No one has ever tagged me before because 1) I have no friends and 2) It's hard lame to play tag by oneself. This thing looks long and tedious but since this is my first tag and Krissy seems like such a sweet person on Twitter, I will play along.

Here is how it works:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section like “you are tagged if you are reading this”. You (the blogger) legitimately have to tag 11 (or so) people.

11 Random Things About Me
1. I have memories from when I was only 6 months old. My mom has confirmed that these memories are accurate.
2. I've been on a boat invaded by real life pirates in the South Pacific.
3. Malaria almost took my life when I was a toddler.
4. I lived on a small island in Indonesia for 6 months.
5. I've passed out once from over exertion at a track meet.
6. My second sister and I share the exact same middle name.
7. I have a fear of heights.
8. My given Asian name means Jade in English.
9. I spoke only Vietnamese from the age of 4-8.
10. I fear going to the dentist more than the average person.
11. I'm attracted to the color purple.

Krissy's Questions
  1. What is your favorite Amusement/Theme Park? Universal Studios
  2. Would you rather visit the Ocean or the Mountains? Ocean
  3. If you could visit any destination in the world, where would it be? Italy
  4. What is the one food or drink you could NEVER EVER give up? Water
  5. If there was a movie released about your life, who would play you? Michelle Yeoh, just because there aren't really that many Asian actress that are well known in the US.
  6. What is your favorite quote or song lyric? Any and all quotes from the Princess Bride movie.
  7. Do you have a crazy, far-fetched bucket list item in your life?  (I am sure you do!) What is it? I actually don't have a list. I know, so boring.
  8. Where’s the best place to get breakfast/brunch where you live?  What do you order? I love the French Toast at Side Street Cafe (Newport Beach, CA).
  9. If you could compete in any Olympic Sport, what would it be? Track and Field
  10. Who is your favorite news anchor? Don't have one.
  11. If you could have a $5K shopping spree at any store, which would you choose? Target
So the buck ends here since as I mentioned above, I have no friends. Plus I think everyone that I know online has already filled out one of these things. 

No comments: