I was tagged by Krissy over at Shiwase Life for this 11 question thing. I was number 10 on her list of 10 people so I beat out some lucky sucker...just kidding Krissy. Thanks for thinking of me. No one has ever tagged me before because 1) I have no friends and 2) It's
Here is how it works:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
11 Random Things About Me
1. I have memories from when I was only 6 months old. My mom has confirmed that these memories are accurate.
2. I've been on a boat invaded by real life pirates in the South Pacific.
3. Malaria almost took my life when I was a toddler.
4. I lived on a small island in Indonesia for 6 months.
5. I've passed out once from over exertion at a track meet.
6. My second sister and I share the exact same middle name.
7. I have a fear of heights.
8. My given Asian name means Jade in English.
9. I spoke only Vietnamese from the age of 4-8.
10. I fear going to the dentist more than the average person.
11. I'm attracted to the color purple.
- What is your favorite Amusement/Theme Park? Universal Studios
- Would you rather visit the Ocean or the Mountains? Ocean
- If you could visit any destination in the world, where would it be? Italy
- What is the one food or drink you could NEVER EVER give up? Water
- If there was a movie released about your life, who would play you? Michelle Yeoh, just because there aren't really that many Asian actress that are well known in the US.
- What is your favorite quote or song lyric? Any and all quotes from the Princess Bride movie.
- Do you have a crazy, far-fetched bucket list item in your life? (I am sure you do!) What is it? I actually don't have a list. I know, so boring.
- Where’s the best place to get breakfast/brunch where you live? What do you order? I love the French Toast at Side Street Cafe (Newport Beach, CA).
- If you could compete in any Olympic Sport, what would it be? Track and Field
- Who is your favorite news anchor? Don't have one.
- If you could have a $5K shopping spree at any store, which would you choose? Target