Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Team Gab Second Annual Virtual Race - Race Report

Hello hello! So I'm back from my honeymoon and ready to blog again. I'm about a month behind on my blogging so let's just start here and see how things go.

This past Saturday, Heather of 365 Days of Awesome hosted the 2nd Annual Team Gab Virtual Race benefiting Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation. This year's race was also in celebration of Gabby's last chemo treatment. Yay!!

I signed up for this race about a month ago and since I had just returned from vacation I was in no condition to run anything worth talking about. I did a spectacular 3 miles and called it a day. Good thing that running was only a part of the event and not the event as a whole. Heather did a wonderful job of putting together a fun-filled day for the whole family.

Heather commented that she had never planned a party before. I don't know about that because it looked pretty nice to me.


1 comment:

giraffy said...

I'm so glad you made it!!