Friday, March 22, 2013

How Sweet It Is!

Happy Friday everyone! I am so happy that the freakin' weekend is here. The week is done and I'm heading down to San Diego this weekend for some zoo time and a sweet little race.

Yeah I know, I had signed up for another race a week after the LA Marathon. Clearly I wasn't thinking straight. A couple of my coworkers threw the idea out there a couple of months ago and I just 'ran' with it. Turns out I think I was the only one that made good on my promise to sign up. It's okay because I like San Diego and chocolate so this should be fun. This is my first Hot Chocolate race so I'm excited to try something new.


The marathon last week was the start of my Spring race schedule. I think I have a race every single weekend for the foreseeable future. I'm pretty excited to get back into the swing of things. This time of year is just about my favorite. Hello Spring!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great time at Hot Chocolate! It's a great run - and who doesn't like a bowl of chocolate at the end?

Enjoy!

Monika said...

Good luck this weekend! I might cheer.. .the race goes half a block from my house!