Thursday, August 16, 2012

Three Things Thursday

Looks like it is starting to cool down a little bit around these parts. I snapped this photo the other day when the inside of my car doubled as an oven.


This week has been very stressful for me. Mostly emotionally. I wouldn't call myself an emotional eater but I do tend to comfort myself with food when I am feeling on edge. Sometimes I comfort myself with healthy stuff...


...sometimes not so much. I wasn't even craving this cupcake but I ate it anyways. It didn't fill my emotional void. Plus, this cupcake earned me 5 miles on the treadmill this morning. I won't be letting stuff like this happen again.


Finally, I went back to track yesterday after taking 2 weeks off. My calf seems to be all better so I am starting back up nice and slow. The sun decided to give me a break yesterday. As soon as I started my first lap, a patch of clouds rolled over the track which made for some cooler mile repeats.



2 comments:

Glenn Jones said...

100? That's 9PM in Sacramento!

Pam said...

love "Casey's cupcakes!" I treated the kids & I at the one in Riverside by Mission Inn. Is that the one that you went to?

great repeats my friend! happy your calf is feeling better. :)