Monday, July 16, 2012

Everything But...

My blogging has been pretty sporadic lately but that has always been normal behavior for me especially during the summer when it is just so beautiful outside that the last thing I want to be doing is sitting inside blogging.

I had meant to start off my weekend with a long run but since I had ran pretty hard on Friday, I was still a little bit sore on Saturday morning so I decided to hit up the farmers market instead. Everything is currently available and plentiful. Lots of beautiful bright colors and I even found some Romenesco which aren't always available. I didn't pick some up this weekend since my fridge is packed to the gills but next week if they are still there, I am getting some for sure.


So instead of running, I played some tennis this weekend. I picked it up again a couple of weeks ago and am starting to get my groove back.

Source

Speaking of getting my groove back...I've been playing more and more with Dance Central lately. It is definitely getting easier but I think I played with it too much this weekend because I woke up this morning and my glutes were really sore.

Source

Finally, I went online last week looking to buy a new bike jersey and I wanted a Hello Kitty one but I wasn't able to find one. So I decided to design my own over at Eclipse Cycling. You basically get a starting template and you control almost all aspects of the design. When everything is the way you want it, they print it for you. This short sleeve jersey here runs for about $29.99. Pretty neat, right?


1 comment:

Monika said...

OMG I NEED THAT HELLO KITTY jersey!! :)