Monday, January 2, 2012

Don't Know Where to Start?

Are you looking for something to commit to for the next month? If you are like me and want stronger arms or just to tone up a bit then please consider giving the 100 pushups challenge or the Bodyrock 30 day challenge a try. 

I've  been looking around the internet these past couple of weeks for some sort of exercise program to use for toning up a bit and these two look very doable. I'm already doing a good amount of cardio in the form of running and spinning and I think that adding these two challenges into my routine will help me be better at them. I've already tried the 100 pushups challenge once and I got up to doing 53 consecutive pushups. This is impressive for me because prior to the challenge, I had very little upper body strength. I struggled really hard to do 10 proper pushups during the test phase and I couldn't do anymore after that. So you see, you don't have to be super fit to do it. You just need to be consistent.

I'm bringing this up because I may be talking about my progress with these two challenges over the next month. Plus I wanted to share the pain health. ;)


2 comments:

Run Ciry Run said...

I tried to do the one hundred push up challenge last year. I stopped at 50 push ups. Now, I can probably do 10. LOL! I like the body rock challenge. I might do it after in February. Looking forward to reading more about it.

My goals for 2012 are here http://conquering26-2.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh wow I can barely do 10! That's a great challenge. I might have to hop on the bandwagon too :)