Friday, August 9, 2013

Just Another Beautiful Weekend

I've been such a blogging slacker lately. Thought I'd pop in to say 'hi'! Hello!

It was my sweetie's birthday this week so I took him to the St. Regis Hotel for brunch last weekend. Blue pool, beach and sky...that's how we like things here in SoCal.



Boy, let me tell you, the brunch here was pretty nice. Just look at this dessert section.


There was a wedding going on that day so everyone at brunch got a meal and a show.


I wanted to take a photo of the birthday boy but he wouldn't let me so here is a photo of me. :0)


Backing up a bit...on Saturday I went to Shannon's baby shower! Shannon's friend made these cupcakes. Cool huh?


Isn't she adorable? I had not seen Shannon since March so needless to say she looked a little bit different. lol.


A small gathering of the crew (Heather, Shannon, me, Julie) of Van Awesome (circa Ragnar 2012) at Shannon's shower. I feel so lucky to have met them because they are such nice people.


No comments: