Friday, July 12, 2013

Me Like Free Yogurt!!!

I randomly found myself at Yogurtland last night...okay that's not true. I purposefully wanted dessert and begged my husband to drive me to get some frozen yogurt because I was too lazy to drive myself. This was around bed time too. Plus, I went in my pajamas. Not one of my proud moments.

But then I walked in and I see this poster hanging in the window.


This summer's theme is Looney Tunes.


Yeah, I'm one of those weird-o people that will go to Yogurtland just for the character spoons. This week they are handing out the Bugs Bunny and Daffy spoons.



Plus, you can now earn free yogurt by downloading the Yogurtland App and scanning the flavor cards located right next to the dispensing area. Download the app before you go so that you can just scan as you're making your way down the yogurt pump line.

Also, I noticed that the Yogurtland I went to had a fresh whip cream dispenser near the chocolate syrup and caramel sauce pumps, so basically right before you get to the cashier. As if you needed more reasons to go to Yogurtland.


Happy Friday! I celebrated last night with a most delicious sangria from Bella Cuba since I have a long run tomorrow morning. This week is a "pull-back" week so I "only" have 11 miles on the schedule. I know, it is never "only" xx miles because any double digit run is long but a couple of weeks from now I'm going to look back at this week and remember how nice it was to "only" have to run 11 miles.


3 comments:

Monika said...

I have all of the sanrio spoons from last year :o)

Becka said...

The carrot cake IS DELICIOUS. I also enjoyed the root beer float. Really looking forward to lemon. I heart Yogurtland.

giraffy said...

I can't believe how long it's been since I've been to Yogurtland. What is wrong with me?!

I'm so glad you reminded me of the Cuban place. I somehow had forgotten it even existed until you blogged about it!