Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello Kitty Cake

Sunday was a baking kind of day. My niece's first birthday is coming up and we wanted to test trial baking a cake of one of her favorite faces.


I'm not going to lie. Piping this cake took a really long time...a really long time but it turned out cute as heck. So if you have a couple of hours it is worth the time. Otherwise, you can frost it and it will be equally tasty.


Tan Kitty :)





So the best part about baking a cake is eating it! Sorry Hello Kitty.


6 comments:

giraffy said...

Holy cow, that is the cutest ever. Gabby's birthday is in a few weeks, maybe I can force a Hello Kitty cake on her...

Julie D said...

That looks like a Pinterest project! Good job! I'm sure 'e' will love it.

Wendy said...

What a gorgeous cake!

Monika said...

I NEED THAT CAKE!!! June 10th. ahem. my bday :o)

Becka said...

You are the awesome-est.

Glenn Jones said...

Wow. That's a lot of work!