Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Ragnar Games

It's like the Hunger Games but not. Remember that scene in the movie where they thoroughly bathe the tributes before they released them out in the woods. Yeah that's how I felt just now. I just took my last shower for the next 36 hours. So fresh and so clean.

Here's one last photo before we hit the road. Our 12-women team So Much Cooler Online (#SMCOL) met up this evening to decorate our vans. Van 1, the van that I am in has a very early start tomorrow morning. I should be in bed. Why am I still typing? I will take some better photos during the race.


Then we had dinner at the Veggie Grill. Then I realized that I had not finished packing so I rushed home and 2 hours later, I am finally done. Now I'm going to go and try to get as much sleep as I possibly can for 4 hours. G'night!


2 comments:

Monika said...

good luck! have fun! my GOTR friends are on Team Tututastic! :)

Hanna said...

You guys kicked major butt.....awesosme!!!!!!