Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday - let's start this again!

Morning Workout - 7:00am
Run 4.25 miles - easy

Breakfast - 9:00am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ golden raisins, slivered almonds, and blueberries.

Lunch - 12:30pm
Quiznos torpedo sub w/ turkey, bacon, tomatoes, mayo and italian dressing.

Snack - 3:00pm
1 cup French Vanilla coffee
1 Ghiradelli milk chocolate & and caramel square

Dinner - 7:00pm - Tea Station
1 bowl of seseme noodles w/ carots, cucumber, corn and fried tofu skin
1 Ghiradelli milk chocolate & caramel square

Note: I am attempting to eat clean today and until the new year to make the transition back to clean eating easier. It probably won't be 100% but every little bit helps. I've been eating really badly with all the holiday parties lately.

On another note, I set out to run 14 miles this past Saturday, the morning after one of my holiday parties in which I got home really late and only got 4 hours of sleep. I was kicking butt with my pacing and only ended up doing 11.5 due to my running partner getting a leg cramp and having to walk the rest of the way home. I just walked with him since it was no big deal. I will probably be running alot this week anyways. I got up this morning with every intention to run 6 miles at pace but I was just not feeling it. I got a shin cramp again and that always takes me out of the game. I am hoping that my shin issue will improve over time but I've just always struggled with it. So this is a short week since Friday is Christmas. The holidays are always so stressful for me. Seeing all the people rushing around like crazy bats trying to buy crap for everyone just drives me crazy. I am hoping that next year, the year of organization, will help me cope with the stress of holidays. I've not been at my best these past couple of years with people's birthdays and holidays, on some occasions, I feel like I am just mailing it in. I think I need to do less but do it better.

No comments: