Monday, November 9, 2009

Review of my Weekend


Well I must say that my weekend was rather unproductive. I mainly relaxed and cleaned my place a bit. I got in a 10 miler on Sunday morning. Good pace so I was happy about that and was done by 8am, really happy about that. I baked more cookies and made more crochet friends. I went to get ramen at my beloved Santoka and an oniguri at the stall next to it. I was a happy girl. I need to eat more salad...hahaha.

This week, I plan to run more and get in a couple of blog entries if at all possible. Gotta get ingredients together soon to make everyone's favorite no bake pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. I feel like such a slacker each year as this is the only thing I am responsible for making...haha. I will get some decor for the house as well.

Sister S's birthday is coming up and I am working on a surprise for her. Lots of holiday events also coming up at the workplace so I have to brace for that...well it's a good thing!

1 comment:

Eats Durian said...

you keep tempting me with those cookie photos!

you made a lot more amigurumi than you had let on!! there're so many now. is that a bee?? so cute!

I'm soooo jealous of your onigiri/ramen meals. The store-bought ones I have stock-piled in my fridge are only about 30% as tasty as the real ones.