Friday, August 24, 2007

Tea Map and Boscia

I know this blog is mainly suppose to be about tea and tea parties but since my first post, I have not posted anything about teas. So this post is a "tea" post. I actually found this really cool site that list all the tea stores in your area with reviews. I think it's great, shows you where all the top rated tea places are and the reviews are really helpful in determining which tea place to spend your money at because frankly high tea isn't all that cheap...that would explain the "high" part.




Secondly, I would like to talk to Boscia's blotting linens. I think they are great. I think in most photos, I have a shiny forehead to say the least. I don't know why I don't just whip one of these out and take care of the shine. Maybe laziness, maybe carelessness, but I recently started using these again and I loved them. My sister got some for me for Christmas a while back and I use them on and off, mostly for fun to see how much oil I can soak up. Actually, they are great, and I have been way less shiny. I have the one in lavender. They also come in plain, green tea, rose and the one pictured is their new orange one. I hear it smell great.


No comments: