Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 2011 // Photo A Day // Day 25, 26, 27, 28

I am so close to the end of the month for this photo a day challenge for "March 2011". I have to say that it has not been easy to make sure that I get at least one photo taken everyday. For as much photos as I take, you may be surprised to know that it is indeed challenging to remember to snap a photo a day. Especially during the work week when my mind is elsewhere.This past week I actually didn't really think much about it. Luckily I manged to take at least one photo a day. They may not be interesting but I have 3 more days to go. This has been interesting to say the least.

March 25 Photo - this was the only photo I took on this day. I went here for dinner and decided to update my restaurant review post with a better photo of the front of the restaurant.


March 26 Photo - On most Saturday mornings, you can probably find me running around these parts.


March 27 Photo - I ran the Coaster Run with Sister K on this day.


March 28 Photo - This was the only photo I took on this day for a blog post I did earlier in the week.

No comments: