Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 13 - Saturday


Snack and running stuff :
1/2 toasted sandwich thins
1 small gatorade
2 Hammer gels - 1 raspberry and 1 banana
1 Ultragen recovery drink mixed w/ water

Workout - 7:00am
Run 16.75 miles - I wanted to run 19 but since I did a 6 mile hill run yesterday, I was really feeling it in the calves so had to stop short :(

Lunch - 12:00pm - Side Street Cafe
Spinach and mushroom egg white scramble w/ salsa and 1/2 squaw bread french toast w/ syrup

Snack - 2:00pm
1/2 toasted sandwich thin

Dinner - 3:30pm - I ate lunch at noon but I was hungry again because of the long run today.
Falfal plate w/ garden salad, hummus, and pita bread.

Snack - 6:00pm
1 baklava

Snack - 9:00pm
1/4 cup frosted shredded wheat w/ soymilk
1 toasted sandwich thin w/ PB

Note: Went out for a long run today and did not complete my intend 19 but I will be doing a 20 next week so hopefully that goes well. I will not be doing any weights or running on Fridays from now on as that is really affecting my long runs. Surf City in 3 weeks. I am excited.

No comments: