Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 10


Workout - 7:00am
Weights

Breakfast - 9:00am
1/2 cup cooked rolled oatmeal w/ golden raisins, toasted walnuts, bananas and PB
1/2 large apple

Snack - 11:00am
1 boiled egg white
1 toasted sandwich thin w/ PB

Workout - 12:00pm
Spin bike - 40 mins

Lunch - 1:30pm
Meat and veggie sauce w/ penne
1/4 large apple

Snack - 4:00pm
1 cup of french vanilla coffee - I am not doing a good job at cutting this at all!
1 boiled egg white
1/4 large apple
1/2 cup pasta leftover from lunch
1 small biscotti

Dinner - 7:00pm
Veggie stirfry w/ noodles
5 pieces of dried mango

Snack - 9:30pm - I snacked tonight - I might have been hungry or thought I was :(
1 toasted sandwich thins w/ PB
1 cup of soymilk w/ 7 frosted shredded wheat

Note: I was looking over my food collage for the week and realize that my diet can be really boring at times since I tend to eat the same things over and over again. No doubt that I need to eat more veggies so I will find ways to do so. I guess I will only post up pics of new foods and not stuff that I eat over and over again. I think I am the easiest person to feed for breakfast and lunch, if you will notice, I mostly eat the same thing everyday except on the weekends when the timing of my meals are not quite exact since I am always out and about doing stuff.

No comments: