Monday, October 26, 2009

POTM, the holidays and more crocheting.

I just sign up for the Pile on the Miles Challenge over here or you can also go here. This challenge runs between Nov 1 to the day after Thanksgiving. It is a runner specific challenge to see who can log the most miles running or walking. The two ladies at the above link are jointly hosting this event. I can't remember if I signed up last year or not but since I cannot remember maybe I didn't. I don't know how many miles I will be able to log but I will try my best. I think last year's record was 137 something miles, that's crazy! Anyways, Halloween is this coming weekend and it is the start of the holiday flood. My sisters and I are having a Superhero and Villians themed party on Saturday which will be so much fun. Not much to say about that for now but photos will follow next week. In crocheting news, I am still at it, hahaha...I should have something new to show soon. Went to the craft store today and picked up some cute surprises. Stay tuned for that.

In regards to clean eating, I haven't gotten back on the wagon yet. I hope to do so shortly but with the holidays, my activities have increased and not leave me with much time to cook and plan my meals as efficiently as soon. I am mostly eating healthy so I am not feeling so bad.

No comments: