Friday, June 24, 2011

As You Wish

I got back from lunch today and saw an email from CNN stating that Peter Falk had died. What a lost! I am dedicating this post to him and to the amazing role he played in one of my most favorite movies of all time...The Princess Bride! Sure he was also on Columbo but that's not my favorite movie of all times, so we'll go with this.


That movie was somethin' else right? It had everything! Including loveable villains...


...and Love...not just any old love...but True Love. And we all know that True Love is the greatest thing! R.I.P. Peter Falk.


Side Note: I did not complete my 10 mile run today. I was really tired this morning and only ended up doing 3 and then stretched a bit. I always listen to my body so when it was telling me that it wanted to stop, I did. I am not sure if I will be running tomorrow or not. Only a good night sleep will determine that. I hope so! I think I've been cross-training too much. Need to scale it back.

No comments: